Discuss [1.0.2 OTB] UNLOCKED, upgrading to 1.1.1 ? at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; i have an unlocked 1.0.2 iphone so far from what i understand i have to ...
[1.0.2 OTB] UNLOCKED, upgrading to 1.1.1 ?
i have an unlocked 1.0.2 iphone so far from what i understand i have to virginize it.
i added http://i.unlock.no/ to my sources in installer
after that I installed the bsd subsystem for the virginizer to work
now here is my problems:
1. when i click to install the virginizer will it show as an application on my homescreen which i have to run or will it automatically change my phone in the background?
2. after the phone is virginized and i plug the iphone to itunes do i RESTORE to 1.1.1 or do i UPDATE to 1.1.1?
3. after i restore or update will the installer application still be on my phone and do i need to activate my phone still?
4. will my phone still be unlocked or do i need to use anysim app from installer http://i.unlock.no/???
You have to run the virginizer to virginize it of course.
Originally Posted by venomweilder
But you can update it to 1.1.2 if you want to.
What you have to do:
1. Install OkToPrep in installer
2. UPDATE it to 1.1.2 (DON'T RESTORE, UPDATE IT!)
3. Use kit jailbreak 1.1.2 to jailbreak it
4. Install anySIM 1.1.2u to unlock it
All those steps were discribed here, just make a search in tutorial area.
By iPhoneRob in forum iPhone OS 3.x
Last Post: 09-13-2009, 04:28 AM
By flyt42 in forum Yellowsn0w (3G unlock)
Last Post: 07-10-2009, 08:08 PM
By pja2 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-24-2008, 04:38 AM
By Icemaneac in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 03-10-2008, 10:48 AM
Last Post: 09-05-2007, 07:36 PM