Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44
Discuss [1.0.2] Jailbreak attempt messed up at the iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1) - Hackint0sh.org; Hello, I bought my iphone already unlocked with AnySIM 1.0.2. I tried to jailbreak it ...
  1. #1
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default [1.0.2] Jailbreak attempt messed up

    Hello,

    I bought my iphone already unlocked with AnySIM 1.0.2. I tried to jailbreak it via iLiberty but it failed and i kept on receiving continuous BSD errors. Somehow it restored itself afterwards. Then i tried to jailbreak it again using ziphone. The same thing happened, but i could not get my iphone to restore via itunes, i keep on getting error 1013.

    What can i do ? Can i virginize my iphone somehow?



  2. #2
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Hello,

    I bought my iphone already unlocked with AnySIM 1.0.2. I tried to jailbreak it via iLiberty but it failed and i kept on receiving continuous BSD errors. Somehow it restored itself afterwards. Then i tried to jailbreak it again using ziphone. The same thing happened, but i could not get my iphone to restore via itunes, i keep on getting error 1013.

    What can i do ? Can i virginize my iphone somehow?
    Which firmware version are you on now?
    problem is that iphones 1.0.2 with AnySIM 1.0.2 have to be virginized before updating. But, if you are already on 1.1.4, there is a way out. just report back wich firmware you are using now.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  3. #3
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    Which firmware version are you on now?
    problem is that iphones 1.0.2 with AnySIM 1.0.2 have to be virginized before updating. But, if you are already on 1.1.4, there is a way out. just report back wich firmware you are using now.

    volkspost
    It was 1.0.2 , i did not touch a thing, i just tried to restore to the same firmware 1.0.2.
    Do i have to restore to 1.1.4 now, or do i virginize my iphone in it's current state ? if yes , then how ?

  4. #4
    Board Hero Array jsalva's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,173
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    71

    Default

    you need to virginize, then restore to 1.1.4 using itunes, then use iliberty to jailbreak, activate and unlock.

    for a virginize guide you can use this:

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...ight=virginize

  5. #5
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jsalva View Post
    you need to virginize, then restore to 1.1.4 using itunes, then use iliberty to jailbreak, activate and unlock.

    for a virginize guide you can use this:

    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/show...ight=virginize
    restore straight to 1.1.4, or update to 1.1.1 and then RESTORE to 1.1.4?
    Oh and by the way i still can't seem to get rid of the yellow triangle, my iphone is always in recovery mode now.


  6. #6
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    It was 1.0.2 , i did not touch a thing, i just tried to restore to the same firmware 1.0.2.
    Do i have to restore to 1.1.4 now, or do i virginize my iphone in it's current state ? if yes , then how ?
    You have to virginize at 1.0.2, then restore to 1.1.4 and unlick with iLiberty or Pwnage.

    Goto
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42046
    and jump in at step 14. the thread is another solution but beginning at step 14 it's working for you. You must have Installer on the iPhone, Wi-Fi working and BSD Subsystem installed.

    after amking sure to have all that on board, in step 14 goto settings->Gerneral and set auto-Lock to never. Follow the step-by-step exactly.

    Once you completed step 19 you have a locked 1.1.4 iPhone ready to be unlocked. Use iLiberty or Pwnage but stay away from ZiPhone.

    Best,
    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  7. #7
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by volkspost View Post
    You have to virginize at 1.0.2, then restore to 1.1.4 and unlick with iLiberty or Pwnage.

    Goto
    http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=42046
    and jump in at step 14. the thread is another solution but beginning at step 14 it's working for you. You must have Installer on the iPhone, Wi-Fi working and BSD Subsystem installed.

    after amking sure to have all that on board, in step 14 goto settings->Gerneral and set auto-Lock to never. Follow the step-by-step exactly.

    Once you completed step 19 you have a locked 1.1.4 iPhone ready to be unlocked. Use iLiberty or Pwnage but stay away from ZiPhone.

    Best,
    volkspost
    Wow.... thanks for the info, but i'm a little bit confused, first of, what do you mean by installer ? second, i have to have a fully working 1.0.2 iphone right now ? because i can't get it past recovery mode right now.

  8. #8
    Advanced Array

    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    31
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Detour 1
    You had to quit iLiberty, cause jailbreak did not work even after 10 Minutes. iPhone restarts, scrolls text and end with looping "BSD Root: md0, major 2, minor 02". DFU restore the iPhone to 1.1.4 in iTunes and start from step 1. Instead of step 2 - 4 use the following steps:

    You have to get the iphone out of the looping "BSD Root: md0, major 2, minor 02". To do so:
    1. Disconnect iPhone from your PC/Mac if not done already.
    2. Hold Power/Sleep and Home until the iPhone shuts down. Put it aside.
    3. Start iTunes on your PC/Mac and make sure to have the latest version. If not, upgrade.
    4. On the iPhone press Home button and keep holding it while connecting the iPhone to your PC/Mac.
    5. Keep holding Home button until iTunes finds the iPhone in recovery mode. Restore to 1.1.4.
    from the link you gave me, i should restore to 1.1.4 straight away ?

  9. #9
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    Wow.... thanks for the info, but i'm a little bit confused, first of, what do you mean by installer ? second, i have to have a fully working 1.0.2 iphone right now ? because i can't get it past recovery mode right now.
    Connect the iPhone and your PC (are you on Windows or Mac?). Start the programm iLiberty (available for Mac and Windows). You can get it here
    http://theiphoneproject.org/index.ph...c=select&id=14

    After starting wait a while, it should kick your iPhone out of recovery mode.

    Installer is a programm on the iPhone, I assumed you have it on your iPhone.

    Please report back, there are other ways out of your situation.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2

  10. #10
    iPhone Moderator Array

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,620
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene View Post
    from the link you gave me, i should restore to 1.1.4 straight away ?
    No, dont go to 1.1.4 for now. I have posted, please check. If this ain't work I will guide you through another solution.

    volkspost
    Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
    If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
    ----------
    iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
    iPad 2


 

 
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do not attempt new Spirit jailbreak with iTunes 9.2
    By vikram in forum Spirit (jailbreak)
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 05:24 PM
  2. Newbie Jailbreak Attempt
    By polarpete in forum PwnageTool
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2010, 02:00 PM
  3. IPT 3G Messed or bad jailbreak
    By Jaxius in forum iPod Touch 2G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 07:12 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 05:54 AM
  5. first attempt to jailbreak unsuccessful
    By cozart in forum iPod Touch 1G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-12-2007, 02:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:08 AM.
twitter, follow us!