Not eligible error?
Hey Guys. I know i'll get a lot of hate for this (i'm a noob), but
* I am a paid iOS developer
* I added my iPod touch's UDID to the dev portal
* I downloaded and installed iTunes 10.6.3
* I downloaded the Beta .ipsw
* I option+click on restore, select the .ipsw and wait for it to verify with apple
* I get error. Did I miss something?
move this where it needs to go if this is the wrong spot :)
Maybe Apple's server are either not completly up for auth or jammed. I saw the same during iOS 5 days so give them a bit ;)
Thanks sam. I was thinking it could be an Apple error but I wanted to make sure it wasn't something blatantly stupid that would cause the error
Unless you are somehow not online or blocking apples servers, you are just caged in the after wwdc rush ;)
I knew it was something stupid I did. I had gs.apple.com in my hosts file (not sure if I put it there last time I downgraded or what....) but I removed that line from /etc/hosts and it works fine. :)
Ok, that might cause some issues too ;)
Originally Posted by arronhunt