Discuss iPhone4 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 & Cydia VS TinyUmbrella SHSH at the iOS 6.x - Hackint0sh.org; I have this iPhone4 (not 4s):
factory unlocked currently running iOS 5.1.1 (9B206), baseband 04.11.08 ...
iPhone4 5.1.1 to 6.0.1 & Cydia VS TinyUmbrella SHSH
I have this iPhone4 (not 4s):
- factory unlocked
- currently running iOS 5.1.1 (9B206), baseband 04.11.08
- jailbroken (I think with redsn0w or Absinthe but not sure)
Unfortunately I did not regularly saved my SHSH blobs when it was the right time, but I have this:
- Cydia TSS center reports SHSHs for [some 4.x], 5.1.1, 5.1.1r1, 6.1.3
- Tinyumbrella on my max reports SHSHs for [some 4.x], 5.0.1, 5.1, 5.1.1, 5.1.1b, 6.0.1, 6.1.3
Please guys help me to clarify these:
- I cannot upgrade & JB 6.1.2 because I'd need its SHSH and there is no way to get them now, correct?
- I should be able to up/down grade to any iOS for which I have SHSHs because this is an iPhone4, right?
- can I trust Tinyumbrella's 6.0.1 SHSH which is not showing up in Cydia?
- can I upgrade to 6.0.1 and jailbreak that, while waiting for JB news on later iOSes?
By LS6_5SPD in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 10-23-2011, 01:47 PM
By wally123 in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 12-17-2010, 11:11 PM
By Xterminater in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:16 PM
By arshish1612 in forum iPhone OS 3.x
Last Post: 04-13-2010, 09:53 AM
By ZeRaWaReZ in forum iPhone 3GS
Last Post: 03-03-2010, 03:15 PM