Contact Ringtones not working on iOS 5.0.1
I have a jailbroken iphone 4 running iOS 5.0.1.
Since a few days, the ringtones assigned to contacts have stopped working. The default tone plays for all contacts. I have not changed anything as far as I can tell.
I have already tried out the following with no success:
- Hard Reset
- Reset All Settings
- Un-assigning and Re-assigning the ringtones back to the contacts
- Un-syncing and Re-syncing the ringtones through itunes
- Tried with both stock as well as custom ringtones
- There are no duplicate contacts in my contact list
- The number for the contact is stored as the operator sends it. It was working before, and I have rechecked.
- Deleting and re-creating the contact from "Recents" list
Any pointers would be helpful. I don't really want to upgrade right now, I don't have the time or bandwidth to re-jailbreak and set everything up again.
Thanks in advance!