iPhone 4 GSM iOS 4.2.1 (3.10.01-ICE_2_8) GreenPoison JB - What Should I Do?
Hey gang. After 4 hours of reading FAQs and several other posts, I still haven't a clue what I should do with my iPhone 4. I recently purchased the phone online and had no clue how hard it would be to unlock&jailbreak it. It comes down to this:
1) My PC's OS Windows 7 (32-bit)
2) The iPhone 4 has iOS 4.2.1 and Modem Firmware 3.10.01-ICE_2_8
3) Iphone 4 is locked to ATT
4) When Iphone 4 is powered on and off, GreenPoison skull logo shows
5) Cydia, Loader, etc not present on springboard or via iPhone search.
6) Ran TinyUmbrella and no SHSH files other than 4.3.5 and iOS 5 betas showed up (no idea why this is considering my iOS is 4.2.1)
I'm afraid to restore and update to 4.3.5 in iTunes because there is no jailbreak available for it. Also, I prefer not to unlock with the Gevey Ultra on iOS 4.3.5 because it will cause me to do the manual method every time the phone is powered on. Any suggestions from the experts? Thanks much.