iphone 4 4.2.1 1.59.00 stuck on Apple logo - tried a lot of other solutions, in vain
Thanks for all the advices from this board, I tried most of them, and unless I'm really stupid, they did not work for me.
I already had this problem in the past and it worked. This time seems to be different. I have my iphone 4 4.2.1 bb1.59.00 stuck on the apple logo after an update from cydia and a reboot.
Usually I can reboot my iphone with no problem, and when it's stuck iREB, fixrecovert or rejailbreaking with GreenPoison seem to solve the problem.. This time it seems to be different.
1. I cannot get iphone explorer or iphone browser to recognize my iphone.
2. I tried to ssh into it, but my iphone is not connected to my network at any stage of the booting process, as I cannot see it in my router connected devices.
3. I used Redsn0w to boot in tethered mode it did not help.
4. I put my iphone in DFU mode and used greenpoison to jailbreak it again, but when I reboot it’s still stuck on apple’s logo.
5. I tried kicking my iphone out of recovery mode with irecovery, and iReb with no luck.
I tried to follow another solution asking to plug the iphone in the wall then hard reset then plug in a laptop and back and forth till it boots, but I think I have a problem with my file system. Can I upload a new boot?
Ideally I’d like not to reset my iphone to factory settings, I have a particular contact and some photos that I did not get to backup this weekend.
I am wondering is there a way to make iphone explorer or iphone browser recognize my iphone in DFU or recovery mode?
Thank you so much for any help, I’d really appreciate it.