Results 1 to 8 of 8
Discuss Stuck at slide for emergency! at the iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi. I was trying to syncronize an iphone 3G with my mac; the objective was ...
  1. #1
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Stuck at slide for emergency!

    Hi. I was trying to syncronize an iphone 3G with my mac; the objective was to erase everything and atualize the software and intall all the programs that i have like making it another iphone of mine. But, when i put the phone to syncronize, it asked to atualization the OS. I put tu do this, but then, when i saw the iphone was able only to make emergency calls and in the itunes's appearing a mesage like "The sim card inserted in this iphone not appear to be suported". I've changed to another sim card, but the message continuous and the iphone is unable to get out of the emergency calls.

    What have a did and what can be done to bring the iphone back? I've installed the QuickPwn but it's not recognizing the iphone.

    Thanks for the help and sorry for some english erros, i'm from Brazil.



  2. #2
    Super Moderator Array Olethros's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    You've provided pretty much zero details. That makes it difficult for us to help you.

    What iOS version? Did you rely on unlock with yellowsn0w, blacksn0w or ultrasn0w before?

    TinyUmbrella The Firmware Umbrella - TinyUmbrella can find out what iOS version and baseband you have.
    Please read the stickies & search forum before posting!
    How to report an iTunes restore/update fail in a useful manner
    -

    iPad 3G 64GB (4.3.3, Redsn0w) oldest SHSH 3.2.2
    iPhone 4 32GB (4.2.1, Redsn0w JB-monte) oldest SHSH 4.1
    iPhone 3GS 32GB (4.3.3; Pwnagetool) factory unlocked oldest SHSH 3.1
    iPhone 8GB (3.1.3; Pwnagetool) AT&T Locked - Unlocked with bootneuter

    -
    Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare ? Donate!

  3. #3
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olethros View Post
    You've provided pretty much zero details. That makes it difficult for us to help you.

    What iOS version? Did you rely on unlock with yellowsn0w, blacksn0w or ultrasn0w before?

    TinyUmbrella The Firmware Umbrella - TinyUmbrella can find out what iOS version and baseband you have.
    I don't know, like i said i picked the phone and pluged in the itunes, only this. I remember that Cydia was in the phone, and that's not a 3G, is a 2G, i see now. But i never saw this, i can't do nothing on the phone.

  4. #4
    Super Moderator Array Olethros's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    Download TinyUmbrella, then run it (on a mac, you need to install it first)
    Connect your iPhone via USB to your computer, TinyUmbrella should detect it and will show you OS version etc. Can you reply with the details that TinyUmbrella reports

    You have posted in the 3G section, if you really have a 2G iPhone, then this will be confirmed by TinyUmbrella.
    Please read the stickies & search forum before posting!
    How to report an iTunes restore/update fail in a useful manner
    -

    iPad 3G 64GB (4.3.3, Redsn0w) oldest SHSH 3.2.2
    iPhone 4 32GB (4.2.1, Redsn0w JB-monte) oldest SHSH 4.1
    iPhone 3GS 32GB (4.3.3; Pwnagetool) factory unlocked oldest SHSH 3.1
    iPhone 8GB (3.1.3; Pwnagetool) AT&T Locked - Unlocked with bootneuter

    -
    Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare ? Donate!

  5. #5
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olethros View Post
    Download TinyUmbrella, then run it (on a mac, you need to install it first)
    Connect your iPhone via USB to your computer, TinyUmbrella should detect it and will show you OS version etc. Can you reply with the details that TinyUmbrella reports

    You have posted in the 3G section, if you really have a 2G iPhone, then this will be confirmed by TinyUmbrella.
    Device model: MA712LL/A
    Installed Firmware version: 3.1.3
    Installed Baseband Version: 04.05.04_G-3.9_M3S2

    There's an option, enter recovery. Is this?
    Last edited by Olethros; 02-02-2011 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Moderator edit: removed serial number/personally identifying details


  6. #6
    Super Moderator Array Olethros's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    439

    Default

    Ok, yes that is a 2G iPhone, I've moved your post.

    Great news.. as long as your home and power buttons are not damaged/broken you can fix this very easily.
    Download 3.1.2 IPSW for the 2G iPhone from http://www.hackint0sh.org/f127/22056.htm

    Skip step 2 in the guides below:
    In Step 5 you need to browse to thee 3.1.2 IPSW i told you to download (the screenshot is correct in this step). Browsing to the 3.1.3 IPSW will NOT work!!!
    In Step 7 you don't need to set custom logos. If you were unlocked before, you also don't need to choose to unlock again.
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Mac)
    or
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)
    Please read the stickies & search forum before posting!
    How to report an iTunes restore/update fail in a useful manner
    -

    iPad 3G 64GB (4.3.3, Redsn0w) oldest SHSH 3.2.2
    iPhone 4 32GB (4.2.1, Redsn0w JB-monte) oldest SHSH 4.1
    iPhone 3GS 32GB (4.3.3; Pwnagetool) factory unlocked oldest SHSH 3.1
    iPhone 8GB (3.1.3; Pwnagetool) AT&T Locked - Unlocked with bootneuter

    -
    Did we solve your problem? Got a dollar or two spare ? Donate!

  7. #7
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Olethros View Post
    Ok, yes that is a 2G iPhone, I've moved your post.

    Great news.. as long as your home and power buttons are not damaged/broken you can fix this very easily.
    Download 3.1.2 IPSW for the 2G iPhone from http://www.hackint0sh.org/f127/22056.htm

    Skip step 2 in the guides below:
    In Step 5 you need to browse to thee 3.1.2 IPSW i told you to download (the screenshot is correct in this step). Browsing to the 3.1.3 IPSW will NOT work!!!
    In Step 7 you don't need to set custom logos. If you were unlocked before, you also don't need to choose to unlock again.
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Mac)
    or
    iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.1.3 Using RedSn0w (Windows)

    Didin't worked. I've tried both the options, the described and the link and nothing. When i use redsnow with the ipsw from the links appears "Unable to recognize the specified IPSW".

    I'm losted... Never try to help again...

  8. #8
    Newbie Array

    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Worked! I've downloaded another IPSW and it worked with redsnow. The iPhone's back.
    Thanks for the help, really

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-31-2012, 06:00 PM
  2. HELP!!! stuck on slide for emergency screen!!!
    By pasai86 in forum iPhone 3G
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2010, 10:16 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 04:06 PM
  4. [1.1.3] Slide for emergency
    By mongkol in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 10:47 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:04 PM.
twitter, follow us!