Using iLiberty to regain Bluetooth
Can someone please tell me which payloads to use in iLiberty in order to get bluetooth back, as mentioned in my other post I have zibris mac address due to trying his wifi fix as a last resort, it seemed to have activated my wifi as it now works but I have no BT now.
Should I use iLiberty and the no signal/wifi/bluetooth fix on 1.1.4?
Will this mess up my wifi if it doesnt work?
Any advice would be great, thanks
Try the following:
1. downgrade iTunes to 7.5 removing all traces of iTunes Removing and Reinstalling iTunes, QuickTime, and other software components for Windows XP for download links of old itunes iTunes - The iPhone Wiki
2. DFU mode http://www.hackint0sh.org/f137/54082.htm and load firmware 1.1.4 Firmware - The iPhone Wiki
3. use iLiberty Plus to jailbreak and activate (confirm what baseband version you have)
4. Use iLiberty Plus to erase baseband iLiberty+ | George Zhu's BLOG
5. you will get no wifi and IMEI missing this is okay.
6. install iTunes 8.2
7. recovery mode http://www.hackint0sh.org/f137/54082.htm and load firmware 3.0 ( this will give you back the baseband)
8. jail break and unlock with Redsn0w. iClarified - iPhone - How to Unlock/Jailbreak Your iPhone 2G on OS 3.0.x Using RedSn0w (Windows)
Will this fix the MAC address back to it's original or will it stay the same?