:pie: iPhone Information:
OS: 3.1.2 (Jailbroken using Blackra1n RC3 and Unlocked using BlackSn0w )
SSH installed and ON
iPhone gets stuck on Apple logo when booting up after about 2 minutes it shows the spinning wheel (on top of the apple logo) which stops spinning after about 1 second then it stays like this for about another minute or so then it reboots and starts all over.
There is no USB connection when plugged into the pc (tried different pc's) and cannot establish a SSH connection either. Recovery and DFU modes can be entered though.
What I have tried so far:
1. Tried rebooting with power in the wall socket
2. Tried rebooting right after a hard reset
3. Tried just leaving the phone re-booting for about 1 hour
4. Using Blackra1n in recovery mode to re-jailbreak, however after geohots face shows up the spinner appears then stops spinning after one second then the phone freezes up and requires a hard reset.
5. Tried using iRecovery to change the phone auto-boot sequence however no iPhone was recognized.
6. Tried to boot withe the phone plugged in to pc with iPhone Browser, no success.
The Phone contains alot of data that hasnt been syned to the pc yet that I wish to keep, is there anyway to get the data off the phone during recovery or DFU mode, or just to get it to turn on?