[Problem] Unable to activate my iPhone 3g after restoring it
i think i have messed up my iphone. i got my iphone from a friend who is in sweden. it was activated on "tella" sim. with 2.2.1 on it. basically the problem started when i :
1. tried to jailbreak ,unlock and restore it to 3.0 at the same time with Pwange tool.
2. i accidently restored it to the restore firmware 3.0 instead of the custome firmware made by pwnage tool.
Now the problems which i am facing are
1. The fone is not activated ( it was activated before i restored it)
2. when the fone is switched on with "tella" sim, it asks for a pin code for the sim to activate it, the itunes connect to itunes store but says that enter a pincode for the sim.
3. when some other sim is inserted the itunes gives the message of invalid sim
4. if i try to restore it by putting it in dfu mode and restoring it with the custom firmware, the itune shows the msg "preparing the iphone for restore" and after about 5 minutes it gives some error.
ithink i have got into some multi faced problem :) , any help?
Problem with Iphone 3g 3.1.3
I saw one of the reply which you gave. Last nite Iwas jailbreaking my iphone with snowbreeze. I created a snowbreeze Iphone 3g OS and tried to install on my iphone . After some time it said that it has occurred an error. I restored my iphone and now it says to insert at&t SIM card which I dont have with me. I am trying to use my iphone with T-mobile network. Please help me with this.
Re: [Problem] Unable to activate my iPhone 3g after restoring it
Sorry no support for sn0wbreeze on this forum. If your second restore was with a non custom ipsw then you may have broken your ability to unlock for now
Originally Posted by ksamala