Iphone 2G finally briked? NOTHING works anymore
I updated my unlocked 2G 3.1.2 to 3.1.3 via itunes. It said that the sim was locked/did not work.
Although i thought i have permanent unlock I generated a custom 3.1.3 firmware with snowbreeze and tried to flash with itunes but I got 1600er errors.
I tried to fix with iReb but it didin't work with 3.1.3. I found in the net that I should use redsnow flash 3.1.2 and while the phone shows the harddisc and "downloading jailbreak" the phone would be in the correct mode to flash the 3.1.3 firmware via itunes.
However, this didn't work. Itunes said "unknown error occured", no 1600er errors anymore. Even worse when I am now triing redsnow again, I do not see the pineapple anymore but the phone gets stuck in , downloading jailbreak.