Discuss IPhone 3G 3.0 Beta 3 is Out at the iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x) - Hackint0sh.org; Iphone 3G 3.0 Beta 3 is out
Direct Link to Firmware on DEV site (DEV ...
IPhone 3G 3.0 Beta 3 is Out
Iphone 3G 3.0 Beta 3 is out
Direct Link to Firmware on DEV site (DEV Account is Required)
Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Developer Connection
Dev Site Link
iPhone Dev Center - Apple Developer Connection
- I have notice an increase in performance and a few memory leaks fixed. No new features as of yet.
- MMS still not fixed - Still creates a new convisation when receiving an MMS
- YouTube now Works
- Quoted from AppleInsider - Spotlight also reportedly saves its last search results and offers options for excluding applications from searches, though it's unclear if these two findings are new to beta 3.
Reported Changes From Various Forums
- MMS works with modified carrier bundle on German T-Mobile network.
- Spotlight now saves the last search.
- Speed improvements.
- Option for iPods that let you change what your double tap home button is.
- You can change spotlight to search for what you want to search for ex everything but applications.
- iPod icon is aligned.
- Restrictions now add In-App Purchases and Location.
More Info Links
iPhone 3.0 Beta 3 Now Available | The iPhone Blog
iPhone OS 3.0 beta 3 goes live | Engadget
iPhone Software 3.0 beta 3 | AppleInsider
iPhone OS 3.0 Beta 3 is out | MobileCrunch
Build Number: iPhone1,2_3.0_7A280f_Restore.ipsw
Last edited by DeepUnder; 04-15-2009 at 05:48 AM.
Anyone see anything new yet? I haven't found a thing.
Edit: What exactly is this ban talk for?
Did you even bother to digest the post before you censored it? You can't access the download without a paid-up ADC membership. All he effectively did was tell people the build number of the beta, which plenty of sites have already done.
Originally Posted by DeepUnder
Way to go, Captain Kneejerk.
what was wrong with my post... I posted a link to the apple DEV site
A link to the dev site? If you linked to the firmware that's a no-no. Otherwise I'm still confused.
i posted the link to the firmware on the DEV site... which you are still required to login
i got a message saying that links were being posted. my apologies then.
go ahead and post it. i didnt have time to look at the link. i saw it ending in .ipsw so i assumed it was a link to that.
MSN/AIM? PM me If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here. I DO READ PM's
"Just because I'm losing
Doesn't mean I'm lost
Doesn't mean I'll stop
Doesn't mean I will cross
Just because I'm hurting
Doesn't mean I'm hurt
Doesn't mean I didn't get what I deserve
No better and no worse "
Anyone tried it yet? Mine's downloading
report was my fault i apologize. just sick of seeing people posting the links and didnt see the point in posting the full link if all you wanted to do is paste the build numbers, but dont blame N41 it was me placing the report. If all you want to know is the build number: iPhone1,2_3.0_7A280f_Restore.ipsw
and if i actually had a working genpass or could get ANY help on making one that pops out proper numbers i could have posted the vfdecrypt keys if it still works.
Hm links to ipsw's, login required or not is iffy.
By ArB in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 06-04-2009, 06:21 AM
By kinhung in forum iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x)
Last Post: 04-02-2009, 06:43 PM
By alag20 in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:27 PM
By alag20 in forum General
Last Post: 07-25-2008, 05:25 PM