Discuss Applications not working on iphone 3.0 at the iOS 3.x (iPhone OS 3.x) - Hackint0sh.org; Hi,
Upgraded my iphone 3g to v3.0 and jilbreked it using redsnow. Now, apllications like ...
Applications not working on iphone 3.0
Upgraded my iphone 3g to v3.0 and jilbreked it using redsnow. Now, apllications like games and other applications available in iphone store is not working. Once i open the application, intro page ll open up and it'll get closed within 2-3 secs. I have few questions regarding this. Please help me on this issue.
1) Are these applications not compatible with iphone v3.0?
2) did i do something wrong while jailbreaking it?
3) Can i fix it using the following steps?
- Again installing official iphone firmware 3.0 using itune
- Jailbreaking it using redsnow
- Unlocking using ultrasnow
4) if i revert back to official firmware v3.0 using itune for jailbreaking it again, Can i jailbreak it again without any issues?( Am assuming that, APPLE might have fixed all the loopholes in official firmware 3.0 for iphones )
are these apps backed up on itunes?
and are they legit?
No, I haven't taken backup of these apps. I directly downloaded these apps from app istore to the iphone (After i jailbreaking). yes, they r legit..
Delete all the apps from the iPhone. Start iTunes and download the apps again. If logged in with your account (the one you used on the iPhone for downloading) you wont have to pay.
Originally Posted by cherosh
Syn the iPhone with iTunes (before select the apps you wanny have on the iPhone).
Read the stickies and search the forum before posting!
If you want to become a Hackint0sh supporter click here
---------- iPhone 4 factory unlocked, iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
iPad Wi-Fi + 3G (1G), iOS 4.3.1, jailbroken
By Xterminater in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 06-30-2010, 04:21 PM
By iPhown in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 11-04-2008, 11:11 PM
By sonofjurelle in forum General
Last Post: 09-26-2008, 01:12 AM
By tofudreamer in forum AppStore Software
Last Post: 07-21-2008, 06:02 AM
By cristianm in forum General
Last Post: 01-06-2008, 02:37 PM