Ok so I have no clue where to go for help besides you guys.
I've almost constructed my perfect PC to my vision & I just need Snow Leopard to complete it. I've tried so many things & nothing has yet to even get close to working.
I've install Leopard 10.5.8 already on my Acer Aspire 3680 so I know a little about how things work. But I'm so lost if my custom Barebone would work.
If there's anyway I can help, please feel free to ask me on here!
Here are the specs:
________________Body / Motherboard
- Shuttle XPC Glamor [ Shuttle Specs ]
- AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+ [ Newegg Specs ]
- Crucial Tech 1GB DDR2 [ 333 MHz ]
- Kingston 2GB DDR2 [ 400 MHz ]
- Hitachi Deskstar 1 TB [ Newegg Specs ]
- Also other HDD's but not using them
- Realtek 8185 Wireless Card
- Nvidia nForce [ Onboard Ethernet ]
- Nvidia Quadro FX 1800 [ Nvidia Specs ]
- Nvidia GeForce 8200 [ Onboard Graphics ]
- Asus VH236H [ Newegg Specs ]
- Nvidia High Definition Audio [ Onboard Sound ]
- Wacom Cintiq 12wx [ Wacom Specs ]
- Logitech Wireless Keyboard & Mouse EX110 [ Newegg Specs ]
- Rosewill / 40-in-1 / USB 2.0 / 3.5" Internal Card Reader [ Newegg Specs ]
- Logitech QuickCam E2500 [ Doesn't matter if it can work or not just a plus if it can ]