Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89
Discuss Retail Snow Leopard DVD on XPS 1640 Guide assistance at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by smart18dharmit Hey Can anyone send me the kexts file of Voodoo Battery ...
  1. #71
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smart18dharmit View Post
    Hey Can anyone send me the kexts file of Voodoo Battery 1.3.2 on my email
    I.E
    smart18dharmit@gmail.com
    Thank you
    Let me know if you got it


  2. #72
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igdanda View Post
    Let me know if you got it
    I have got it thank you......very very much for your little effort

  3. #73
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Progress

    Bluetooth working great with Kext, still working on better display fix and will keep the community posted

  4. #74
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igdanda View Post
    Bluetooth working great with Kext, still working on better display fix and will keep the community posted
    Hey send me the kexts for the Bluetooth....thank you

  5. #75
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default You Got Mail

    I sent it, enjoy and let me know if you got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by smart18dharmit View Post
    Hey send me the kexts for the Bluetooth....thank you


  6. #76
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default Problem with recognization

    Quote Originally Posted by igdanda View Post
    I sent it, enjoy and let me know if you got it.
    hey dear...i got your kexts file that you send me via email....

    i downloaded it and installled it but it doesn't recognize in my laptop...what should i do......help me thank you....

  7. #77
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default Try again

    I have installed this on 3 XPS 1640 and they not only recognize Kext, they work great including on mine. I will recommend you reinstall, use pfix v3.1 to clean up and report status. To confirm kext is installed properly, on system preference you will see Bluetooth under Internet & wireless as well as on network drop-down. Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by smart18dharmit View Post
    hey dear...i got your kexts file that you send me via email....

    i downloaded it and installled it but it doesn't recognize in my laptop...what should i do......help me thank you....

  8. #78
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by igdanda View Post
    I have installed this on 3 XPS 1640 and they not only recognize Kext, they work great including on mine. I will recommend you reinstall, use pfix v3.1 to clean up and report status. To confirm kext is installed properly, on system preference you will see Bluetooth under Internet & wireless as well as on network drop-down. Good luck
    Hey Can you Record a video if possible and send me the video to installed the bluetooth kexts as i have tried many times but it doesnot work so please...if possible help me .,.....thanks

  9. #79
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    I have step by step pictures on installing BT on XPS 1640, remember my original installation is with Retail SL DVD, I donít know if installing this in non retail SL DVD will make any difference but regardless I will post pictures in the forum if someone can please tell me how to go about it.

    Quote Originally Posted by smart18dharmit View Post
    Hey Can you Record a video if possible and send me the video to installed the bluetooth kexts as i have tried many times but it doesnot work so please...if possible help me .,.....thanks

  10. #80
    Professional Array

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    9

    Default About Image Uploading

    in the reply section you can find the insert image button by which you can post the snap....so please upload it as soon as possible


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 04-13-2011, 12:35 AM
  2. Retail Snow Leopard 10.6.3 installation guide for nForce chipsets
    By ozziesironmanoffroad in forum Installation
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 12:42 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:59 PM
  4. OS X Snow leopard install assistance.
    By Pramod Deshpande in forum Installation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 08:42 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-04-2010, 10:42 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:22 PM.
twitter, follow us!