Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 114
Discuss Problem with iAtkos v7 at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by david.v when I had my asus p5 mobo i used these from ...
  1. #61
    Professional Array Neotanker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by david.v View Post
    when I had my asus p5 mobo i used these from the customize menu before install:

    -from bootloader: Chameleon v2

    -from x86patches: Extra, DSDT

    -from decrypters: Apple Decrypter

    -from SMBIOS Drivers: SMBIOS Enabler

    -from KERNELS: 9.5.0 voodoo Kernel

    -from ACPI: APIC Driver

    then Disabler
    then OHR
    then Remove MyMCE

    -from Drivers -> VGA: your video card driver
    then from System -> SATA/IDE :Intel SATA/IDE
    then again from System -> Intel Speed Step: Speed Step Driver

    then Card Bus Driver
    then USB
    then from Sound :VoodooHDA Driver

    then from PS2: APPLE PS2 Driver non of the other ones

    then NTFS-3G
    then from Network: Non of them is good, I had to separately install AttansicL1 Ethernet of corse, after I was finished with the leopard installation overall

    and finally :Post Install Actions


    well, it worked on my Asus p5 mobo with intel core 2 duo proc. and after installation is complet just reboot it with "-v -f" and you should be expecting any moment now the welcome animation
    Hi. More more thanks that you answer to my guestion. I ll try this steps, but once, after installation how to reboot with -v -f? because when it reboots direct i must boot dvd or HDD. how can i do it?


  2. #62
    Professional Array Neotanker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Davidv

    hi again. i try your method. but grey apple logo shows no loading. I think some driver is fail. Can you write your bios settings. And please write to me that how to boot -v -f after installation! Thanks

  3. #63
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neotanker View Post
    Hi. More more thanks that you answer to my guestion. I ll try this steps, but once, after installation how to reboot with -v -f? because when it reboots direct i must boot dvd or HDD. how can i do it?

    1) I see you use a FAT32 hdd for iatkos v7.
    Leopard will not work with it.
    At the iatkos welcom screen before choosing your setting from "Customize" go to Utilities -> Disk Utilities and select the drive you want to install iatkos and then click on "Partition", then select "1 Partition" then from "Options" (which is somewhere down) make sure you select the "GUID Partition Mode".
    Click "Apply" then close Disk Utilities and continue with the installation.

    2) Use the setting from Customize before install

    3) After the installation is finished and you are about to restart, press the "Restart" button and then eject the DVD from drive, then when the bootloader shows (Chameleon) press any key and then type in "-v -f"


    Finally, try out this little giude and if you still have problems i say you take a second look at the graphics driver you select for your vga. The problem could be from there too.
    Again, never select more than 1 kernel, and from System, click on all the little black arrows so it ca show you all the menu drivers, and click ONLY on one I described you to.

    Lots of success and excuse my english as well. I hope i am clearly enough.
    Last edited by david.v; 04-30-2010 at 03:53 PM.
    Save a tree. Eat a beaver.

  4. #64
    Professional Array Neotanker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by david.v View Post
    1) I see you use a FAT32 hdd for iatkos v7.
    Leopard will not work with it.
    At the iatkos welcom screen before choosing your setting from "Customize" go to Utilities -> Disk Utilities and select the drive you want to install iatkos and then click on "Partition", then select "1 Partition" then from "Options" (which is somewhere down) make sure you select the "GUID Partition Mode".
    Click "Apply" then close Disk Utilities and continue with the installation.

    2) Use the setting from Customize before install

    3) After the installation is finished and you are about to restart, press the "Restart" button and then eject the DVD from drive, then when the bootloader shows (Chameleon) press any key and then type in "-v -f"


    Finally, try out this little giude and if you still have problems i say you take a second look at the graphics driver you select for your vga. The problem could be from there too.
    Again, never select more than 1 kernel, and from System, click on all the little black arrows so it ca show you all the menu drivers, and click ONLY on one I described you to.

    Lots of success and excuse my english as well. I hope i am clearly enough.
    hi my friend. I did how you told me. But once there is no partition or other, there is only first aid, erase, RAID and ohter but no partitio button or other. Please write corectly what to do! and I install it with different vga drivers, with NVenavler, Nvinject, NVdarwin and NVkush. After installation i boot it with -v -f and i get this picture
    look it at write what is the problem and how to fix it if it is possible.
    Thanks very much for help

  5. #65
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    26
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Neotanker View Post
    hi my friend. I did how you told me. But once there is no partition or other, there is only first aid, erase, RAID and ohter but no partitio button or other. Please write corectly what to do! and I install it with different vga drivers, with NVenavler, Nvinject, NVdarwin and NVkush. After installation i boot it with -v -f and i get this picture
    look it at write what is the problem and how to fix it if it is possible.
    Thanks very much for help
    click on the HDD not on the partition, and you will see the "Partion" tab I told u about.
    Save a tree. Eat a beaver.


  6. #66
    Professional Array Neotanker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by david.v View Post
    click on the HDD not on the partition, and you will see the "Partion" tab I told u about.
    Hi hi. I find it and i did it how you had tell me. I install iatkosv7, then restart and boot with -v -f, But it is same error which i link the picture. downthere. Did you look at it? if i can know that it is a vgas problem only, i ll feels normaly, but every time different errors. i am ready to work hard with this that to finish alla this problems, I only need HELP. I am so Sorry for English! I know russian, swedish,turkish,azeri and english.

  7. #67
    Moderator Array ratvn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Washington, United States
    Posts
    2,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    140

    Default

    Hi,
    You know more languages than I do.
    You could try boot options: -x -v maxmem=2048 (and/or cpus=1 busratio=20 if needed).
    Let us know.
    Regards,

  8. #68
    Professional Array Neotanker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Answer

    Quote Originally Posted by ratvn View Post
    Hi,
    You know more languages than I do.
    You could try boot options: -x -v maxmem=2048 (and/or cpus=1 busratio=20 if needed).
    Let us know.
    Regards,
    Hi. I can read and write arabic, but cant speak.
    And now i am at work. I try this it later. But Thanks very much for help. Doesnt matter it will work or not!

  9. #69
    Professional Array Neotanker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Guestion

    Ok if it will work. must i open it allways with this codes or not? and what to do if i ll get desktop? i am about some kexts that needs i think!
    And one question if i ll boot chameleon with -x -v need i install vga driver, and with which code begin dvd boot with cpus=1 -v -f or cpus=1 -v ?
    Last edited by Neotanker; 05-01-2010 at 02:42 PM.

  10. #70
    Professional Array Neotanker's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Azerbaijan
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    8

    Default News

    hI EVERYBODY. To day i try it. and i get same error LINK
    But i try -v, -f, -x, -s, busratio=20, maxmem=2048,mach_970 same error
    But when i write cpus=1 it begins load with grey apple logo, sad that still i can see desktop! Please DJ Osiris, DAVID.V RATVN and hows know about iatkos and P5QC.
    my PC system is
    MB- ASUS P5QC P45chipset more information here
    VGA-ASUS 9800GT 1024mb more information here
    CPU- Core 2 Quad q6600 more information here
    RAM- 2GB+2GB DDR2 800
    1-HDD-SATA 1000GB Win XP SP3 is running just now
    2-HDD-SATA 250GB for MAC fat32
    DVD-+RW- SATA
    No Floppy no Cardreader only TV tuner PCI
    POWER-500Watt


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. iATKOS v7 Problem
    By l2ounak in forum Using Leopard
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2010, 06:08 PM
  2. Problem iAtkos v5i 10.5.5 :(
    By gguido in forum Installation
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2009, 08:22 PM
  3. having problem with iAtkos v7 10.5.7
    By combat7up in forum Installation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-10-2009, 02:22 AM
  4. iATKOS DVD problem
    By em2241992 in forum Installation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-02-2009, 10:09 PM
  5. [iATKOS Support] Problem installing iATKOS v2.0i
    By kingtut2142 in forum Archiv (Leopard)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-02-2008, 02:01 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:10 AM.
twitter, follow us!