Trying to Hackintosh My Dell XPS 8100 Please Help
Hi i am new to this site. I dont know a lot about computer. I see a lot of people install Mac OS X into there computer. I wonder how they do it. I would like to run Daul Boot on the same harddrive. here is my computer.
"Dell Studio XPS 8100 Desktop"
• Processor: Intel Core i7-860 Processor (8MB Cache, 2.80GHz)
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
• 1 TB SATA II Hard Drive (7200RPM)
• 8 GB DDR3 SDRAM 1066MHz (4 DIMMs)
• 16X DVD +/- RW w/dbl layer write capability
• 1024MB ATI Radeon HD 5770 GDDR5
1. can i run Mac os x on the computer or do i have to change my motherboard or graphic card inside my computer?
2. i wouldn't mind choosing 10.6 or 10.7 to install in my pc. which one is the easiest method? any links provide me to download please?
3. any program to install beside the os x software.
4.any guide how to do the bios or setting up the system?
Please help me i would appreciate for the help. looking for your comments and advice.you could contact me via email. email@example.com. thanks have a nice day.