Toshiba Satellite C650-154 Laptop Hackintosh Boot Guide
I have a Toshiba Satellite C650-154 Laptop, have had various success in booting into OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard, but dont seem to be able to get OSX 10.6 fully operational.
Is there a install guide?
I only seem to be able to boot into 10.6 in safe mode using:
-x busratio=22 cpus=1
would welcome some help with this i3 350M processor.
there seems to be very little information on the net for the actual motherboard etc as well?
hope someone can help!
Toshiba Satellite C650-154 install guide needed!!!
have read what you have posted and dont really understand it as a install guide?
Do you have or know of a step by step install guide for the Toshiba Satellite C650-154 please?
Toshiba Satellite C650-154 OSX 10.6.3 install Guide
think i've nearly cracked the install on Toshiba Satellite C650-154 to install OSX 10.6.3.
I used the iboot download, not the legacy iboot version.
1. boot with iboot in cd drive.
2. at prompt eject iboot disk and change for OSX 10.6.3
3. Press F5 the osx disk should then appear.
4. type: -x -v busratio=22 cpus=1 then press enter.
5. OSX should then install, you should then get to the osx install screen.
6. goto disk utilities and prepare your disk for install( there are plenty of guides on how to do this)
7. once disk prepared quit disk utilities and install OSX, (only have just the system files for install, uncheck all others)
8. once installed restart and boot with iboot disk, same as before.
9. once at prompt select Snow Leopard hard drive and type: -v busratio=22 cpus=1 then press enter.
10. you should then boot into OSX and fill in all your details and most of osx should work.
things i have found that dont work are the following:
Wireless card not found.
display only set to 1024.
to be honest i have only done it this morning, so i will have more of a look at it later and post what i find.
let me know if anyone find any problems with what i have put.