Snow leopard on AMD - help
what I have :
1. Toshiba A215-s4747, AMD Turion 64x2, ATI graphic card,
2. Snow.L.10.6.1-10.6.2.SSE2.SSE3 ( I download from some place & made .iso image which I placed on a DVD ) with MagicISO prog
I dont have :
1. A MAC
2. A retail version of SL 10.6
3. USB flash drive
What I want :
1. Make dual boot XP & Snow Leapord
What I tried so far:
1. Boot from this DVD and it said Darwin86 something install I said 'yes'
and then it got stuck at this screen ( look at attached imgs )
dddd on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
gggg on Flickr - Photo Sharing!
fff on Flickr - Photo Sharing!