Installation checks failed - OSX
Hey guys, I'm new to this. First of all I want to drop a big hello to everyone! :)
So.. my problem is installing the osx on my new computer. I put in the Empire EFI bootloader, switch to the osx install (hardware bundled osx that came with my macbook pro 13"). I set the language and then it loads and loads.. comes up with a message that I can't install osx on my pc.
The log shows this:
Mar 30 17:46:16 localhost OSInstaller: Installation checks failed.
Mar 30 17:46:16 localhost OSInstaller: Installation check failures:
Mar 30 17:47:04 localhost OSInstaller: Not loading AirPort MenuExtra
so what do I do? What is the deal here?
I'm running this equipment:
- OCZ StealthXStream PSU 500W v2
- INTEL Core I7-950 3066MHz LGA1366 8M Cache 4.8GT / sec
- Corsair PC1600 - 8GB (1600MHz, 240-p, 2x 4GB) DDR3-RAM Kit
- Western Digital Caviar Blue WD10EALX 1TB - (8,9 cm (3,5 Zoll), 7200rpm, SATA 6Gb/s, 32MB Cache)
- Gigabyte Mainboard GA-X58A-UD5 (LGA1366, ATX)
- MSI N430GT graphics card PCIe
I am a total newbie and I can't tell you more… If there's something special you must know, please give me advise so I can search the info..
Thank you very very much!!!