Few issues with dv7t-3180us...please help...
Its been a while since I asked you questions:
I managed to get a new dv8t and was able to follow your guide and thank you for that. However, I'm still facing some issues hoping you would help me.
1. Audio not working at all. I would like to get it to work including the internal microphones along with the subwoofer at the bottom. I tried to run the VoodooHDA.kext but after
a while, it is giving me a KP. I used the Kext Helper b7 but after a while it is hanging after I run the VoodooHDA.kext.
2. Brightness slider not showing up in the Display Preferences. Are you getting it? If so, what should I do to get it?
3. How to make the Remote control and the Card Reader to work?
4. Fan seems to be running all the time. How to fix it?
5. USB ports fail to recongnize flash drives sometimes. I would have to remove it and reinsert it.
6. How do I know if Intel SpeedStep is working?
Thanks for all your help.