ASUS M2N-E 10.6.2 Installation problems
So I have the motherboard in the title, and I followed the HCL 10.6.2 which is here:
HCL 10.6.2 - OSx86
And it says:
Used [Intel/AMD] Snow Leopard 10.6.1-10.6.2 SSE2-SSE3 Intel/AMD by Hazard
* Installation method: from Mac Os X 10.5.8 on separate HDD
* CPU: AMD Athlon64 x2 4600+, used newest 10.2 "legacy_kernel"
* SATA: Works with IOATAFamily_SATA_Fix.kext
* IDE: Works with IOATAFamily_Fix.kext
* LAN: Works
* Audio: Needs AppleAzalia and HDAEnabler kexts. Which one works I don't know, but it works.
* USB: Works
* Video: nVidia 7300GT works with NVEnabler
* Additional choose AMD and dont choose bootloader
* CMOS: LegacyAppleRTC
I did use the disc they said to get, and I clicked Customize and clicked on the optional kexts to use during installation. First attempt I got a kernal panic as shown in the picture below. I don't know why I got that kernal panic but I'm constantly trying to install trying different kexts in the Customize menu before installing while booted off the disc. And since I am obviously installing OS X multiple times, I cannot erase the HDD which I think i need to do, do I? because it says "install failed" if I don't.
I am wondering, do I need to install by: "Mac Os X 10.5.8 on separate HDD" like it says? if so, how do I do that?. Thanks in advance everyone.