After Installing SL 10.6.3 Video Issue
Im performing installation of the OSX 10.6.3 from my purchased
DVD, and im having problems trying to update to 10.6.8.
This are the steps that im following:
1. Boot from IBOOT V5.0.132
2. Replaced IBOOT DVD for Snow Leopard Install DVD Version 10.6.3
3. I prepare the hard disk journaled
4. I start installation, it finishes, i change the Leopard Install DVD for
the IBOOT DVD.
5. I select on the IBOOT menu my OSX Hard Drive to boot.
6. It asks me for all the registration details and i get to the OSX Screen.
7. I execute the UPDATER package and reboot.
8. I select again from the IBOOT Menu my OSX Hard Drive
9. I execute the Combo Update 10.6.8 It finishes but i dont restart
10. I execute the Multibeast and select Easybeast and System Utilities
it finishes and then i reboot.
11. I select from the IBOOT menu my OSX hard drive
After this the machine starts to load it changes to a dark screnn on my
monitor but it does not show anything.......
I see activity on the hard drive but it does not give any video signal...
Im using a MSI Motherboard H61M-E33B3 it has Intel Video Chipset
With an I5 2400 model
Any help on how fix this video issue