Discuss OS X Snow leopard install assistance. at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Hi,
I have downloaded Snow Leopard 10.6 (432) GM v.3.5 and the install was also ...
OS X Snow leopard install assistance.
I have downloaded Snow Leopard 10.6 (432) GM v.3.5 and the install was also successful.
When the system reboots post the install, I go to a blank screen with nothing in it.
I waited on that screen for more than an hour but no go.
I am trying to install on a Dell Studio 1555.
The specs for my system are as below.
- Intel core2duo 2.20Ghz processor.
- 4GB RAM
- 500 GB Hard Drive.
- 512 MB ATI Raedon HD 4570
- Optical Drive:8X DVD+/-RW Drive with DVD+R double layer write capability
- Integrated network connector 10/100/1000 LAN (RJ45)
- Wireless Network Card:Intel(R) WiFi Link 5100 (802.11a/g/n) Half Mini-card
The steps performed are:
- I restarted the computer with the MAC OS DVD in and pressed enter at the Darwins prompt.
- I installed the OS X by formatting my hard drive as Mac OS Extended Journaled.
- After success on installation i restarted the PC by hitting the restart button.
- The system rebooted and I did not press anything at the Darwins prompt.
- The system loaded to an apple logo with a rotating gear.
- After this it went to a blank white screen and got stuck there.
Please let me know if I have do something before or after the installation so that i can get rid of this.
Thanks in advance.
By cobo10201 in forum Tutorials
Last Post: 09-04-2012, 03:37 PM
By igdanda in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-06-2011, 05:20 PM
By ozziesironmanoffroad in forum Installation
Last Post: 12-13-2010, 10:15 PM