Discuss OS won't install properly!!! at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; ...
OS won't install properly!!!
Hey guys, I'm very new to this, so I keep trying. I followed some guides on lifehacker.com, on installing Mac OS on my machine. This led me to downloading Kalyway. Before I get into that, let me show you guys what I'm using.
Here is everything I have in my machine:
* CD: Sony 20X Double Layer Dual Format DVD±R/±RW + CD-R/RW Drive
* CASE: Apevia X-Dreamer 3 Mid-Tower Gaming Case w/ Side-Panel Window & Temperature Display (Black Color with Green Ring & Green LED Fan)
* CASE UPGRADE: 12in COLD CATHODE NEON LIGHT (GREEN COLOR)
* CASE FAN: Maximum 120MM Case Cooling Fans for your selected case
* CPU: AMD Phenom™II X4 965 Black Edition Quad-Core CPU w/ HyperTransport Technology
* FAN: Thermaltake V1 Gaming CPU Cooling Fan
* FA_HDD: Vigor iSURF II Hard Disk Drive Cooling System (2 x Systems)
* FLASHMEDIA: INTERNAL 12in1 Flash Media Reader/Writer
* HDD: Extreme Performance (RAID-0) with 2 Identical Hard Drives (2TB (1TBx2) SATA-II 3.0Gb/s 16MB Cache 7200RPM HDD)
* MOTHERBOARD: ASUS M4A78-E AM2+/AM2 AMD 790GX HDMI ATX AMD Motherboard
* MEMORY: 8GB (2GBx4) PC6400 DDR2/800 Dual Channel Memory (Kingston HyperX)
* OS: NONE - FORMAT HARD DRIVE ONLY
* POWERSUPPLY: 1,100 Watts Power Supplies (Azza Gaming Power Supply SLI/CrossFire Ready)
* SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
* VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB 16X PCI Express
* VIDEO2: NVIDIA GeForce 9800 GT 1GB 16X PCI Express
one thing, is that the HDD's are RAID, i don't know if that has anything to do with my problems.
So I tried installing Kalyway, and once restarted, my computer would keep restarting, I tried again, and I would have a blinking cursor, alot of different problems...
I did change all that was necessary in my BIOS, so if you guys can help me out, or if asked, I can upload a video of the whole process and errors. thanks in advance.
By cheeqo in forum Hardware
Last Post: 04-13-2009, 05:02 PM
By magictouchworld in forum iPhone Developer Exchange
Last Post: 05-03-2008, 03:20 PM
By tonyxing in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 01-28-2008, 03:11 AM
By aiongiant in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-27-2007, 11:29 AM