Discuss Is my build Hackintosh ready? at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Hi everyone,
So I had this old PC and I want to convert it into ...
Is my build Hackintosh ready?
So I had this old PC and I want to convert it into Hackintosh that runs Apple Mac OSX 10.6. I do not own any apple device right now (Macbooks, iMacs, iPods, iPhones, etc..).
These the specifications of the PC is am trying to convert into a Hackintosh;
- BIOS: Award
- Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate
- Motherboard: Gigabyte G41MT-S2P
- Operating System type: x64 based
- CPU: Pentium Dual Core E5700 @ 3GHz, 2 cores, 2 logic processors
- Memory (RAM): 6.00GB
- Virtual memory: 12.00GB
- Optical Drive: TSST Copr CDDVDW SH S203D ATA device
- GPU: ATI Radeon HD 5450
- GPU size: 1.00GB
- Screen resolution: 1366x768
- Keyboard: Standard PS/2 keyboard
- Mouse: USB mouse
- Hard drive #1: Hitachi HDS721050DLE630 ATA device (500GB)
- Hard drive #2: Samsung HD321HJ ATA device (300GB or something)
As might have realized after reading the above, the PC I am going to upgrade is quite old and has some old parts.
As Hackintosh(es) need specific hardware configurations to run Mac OSX, I am not sure if all my hardware are compatible.
Please let me know;
- Whether my hardware are compitable,
- The steps to installing Mac OSX in this specific build (video, links, etc...)
- Whether Mac OSX will run smoothly without any lag on this configuration (if is it compatible, of course)
- If I need upgrades, what are the parts I should get?
By chrismayer42 in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-12-2012, 03:53 PM
By valentim89 in forum Installation
Last Post: 09-21-2011, 05:48 PM
By hackint0sh in forum Latest Headlines
Last Post: 09-08-2011, 08:30 PM
By joecool9889 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:10 PM
By XxsydenxX in forum Installation
Last Post: 09-29-2009, 11:44 PM
Tags for this Thread