Now I use following kExtensions for my Chameleon installation bootloader USB Device:
Error after -v -x -f cpus=1 busratio=20:
After many tries, the installation still doesn't start. I won't give up until someone who knows what he's talking about tells me it was impossible.SAFE BOOT DETECTED - only valid OSBundlyRequired kexts will be loaded
Error unserializing info dictionary for device tree entry Driver-13a4000: OSUnserializeXML: syntax error near line 1637
Kext __kernel__ is not loadable during safe boot; omitting its personalities.
panic(cpu 0 caller 0xffffff800053e932): "Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-1456.1.25/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1389
Debugger called: (panic)
Backtrace (CPU 0), Frame : Return Address
0xffffff8057233ce0 : 0xffffff8000204ae6
0xffffff8057233de0 : 0xffffff800053e932
0xffffff8057233df0 : 0xffffff8000522e60
0xffffff8057233e40 : 0xffffff800052356b
0xffffff8057233ee0 : 0xffffff80005238d9
0xffffff8057233f40 : 0xffffff8000523ac4
0xffffff8057233fa0 : 0xffffff80002c3eb7
BSD process name corresponding to current thread: Unknown
Mac OS version:
Not yet set
Darwin Kernel Version 10.0.0: Fri Jul 31 22:46:25 PDT 2009; root:xnu-1456.1.25~1/RELEASE_X86_64
System uptime in ihateyounds: 535085189
But I have to take care of some other things in life.
Until august, i'll have to reduce the time spent with this project from about 6hrs/day to 4hrs/week. I'll still check this and some other forums daily, try any suggestions and write about what happened. This will work one day
1. Do you think I should try to make an image of the hfs-part only?
2. I also felt like many users would install without dsdtpatches and patch it after the installation. I only didn't know where I could start to fix, so I tried dsdt...
3. what do you mean with "OSX patches" for the RetailDVD? Where can I read more about this?
4. It looks like the whole verbose was only about loading kexts until the error. The myhack/chameleon-background is gone and the font changes, then there's the error message.
5/6. Hm you're right, I didn't think about that yet. Now I tried Voodoo.kexts. Is this how I should do it? I'm having a little trouble understanding the descriptions on kexts.com... Maybe I can find the legacy kext, too. So OS10 will never run with vanilla, will it?
7. Thanks. I always use -v and sometimes tried -x -f, too. What does busratio=20 do?
8. I thought the only problem for OS10 was, that it is not a Macbook. I'm not sure if I got what you wanted to tell me. I'm sorry, I try, my english is not bad i think but it still isn't my mother language...