Discuss Issues with a Dell D530 - Please read :) at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Hey folks.
Right, I've downloaded the iAtkos v7. I've burnt onto a DVD as an ...
Issues with a Dell D530 - Please read :)
Right, I've downloaded the iAtkos v7. I've burnt onto a DVD as an iso and have tried to install in multiple ways.
1) I've disabled and re-enabled AHCI/API and neither work.
2) I've set cores to 1 and Duel - neither work
3) I've removed any advanced BIOS commands for Intel
4) The drive is recognised and it starts the boot:
- It loads up the grey screen with apple logo and hangs
- I take it to F8 and try -v and -v -f : Both go through a small loading screen, changes font size, and skips a fair few files. Then at the end it says MAC Framework successfully installed. Clearly it isn't.
I've also tried install on safe mode -v -x and the same problem.
I've hopefully attached a jpg to show the screen shot.
Can someone help?
It appears that it "loads" then the DVD Drive stops responding, implying an install hang or the drivers are not reading the DVD. Does this mean I should be using the "USB Drive" Route? If so, is there an idiot's guide to this, as I'm very new to OSX.
Clearly it's not formatting the core HDD, as windows 7 is still their and loading up????
Thanks for your help in advice OSX86 Specialists
19 views. No one has a suggestion? Please guys. If you need any more info, please do let me know
By norcal in forum Installation
Last Post: 09-01-2010, 05:44 AM
By allabasta in forum Installation
Last Post: 02-24-2010, 06:46 AM
By niiik0zzDK in forum Tutorials
Last Post: 01-10-2010, 03:49 PM
By unl0cker in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 12-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Tags for this Thread