Discuss ipc osx86 10.6.5 error on boot ( hp envy 14 ) at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; hello all
when i boot off the cd, my pc restarts just as i see ...
ipc osx86 10.6.5 error on boot ( hp envy 14 )
when i boot off the cd, my pc restarts just as i see the apple logo , ive tried pushing f8 and typing -v, and it does the same thing.
ive read that i have to change the achu settings , but cannot do this in the bios??
my hardware is a s folllows
HP Envy 14
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-720QM Quad Core processor (1.6GHz, 6MB L3 Cache) with Turbo Boost up to 2.8 GHz
• 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon(TM) HD 5650 graphics [HDMI] - For Quad Core Processors
• 8GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• No Additional Office Software
• 8 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (standard) - Up to 6.0 hours of battery life +++
• 14.5" diagonal High Definition HP BrightView Infinity LED Display (1366x768)
• SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support (Slot Load)
• HP TrueVision HD Webcam and Dual Digital Integrated Microphones
• Intel Wireless-N Card with Bluetooth
Last edited by Ultraneb; 12-30-2010 at 08:50 AM.
Reason: adding in hardware specs!
i'm having the same problem, could someone please help!
I want to install " iPC snow leopard 10.6 or later version" please send me the download link.. my system specification only support iPC version. Thanks in advance
By MAC2DEL in forum Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support
Last Post: 01-21-2010, 09:11 AM
By Saulidava in forum Installation
Last Post: 09-23-2009, 04:03 PM
By juato4 in forum General
Last Post: 05-14-2008, 10:35 PM
By Artmuzz in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:01 PM
By grbrum in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 06-16-2007, 01:10 PM