Discuss Installing Hackintosh on HP DV5 at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; ...
Installing Hackintosh on HP DV5
Just bought a new HP Dv5 and I wanted to know what you guys thought would be the best method to install hackintosh. Im really new to the hackintosh scene, so please be noob friendly.
• black cherry
• Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
• NEW! Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual Core Processor P6000 (1.86 GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
• Intel(R) HD Graphics [HDMI, VGA]
• FREE Upgrade to 4GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
• Microsoft(R) Office Starter 2010
• No additional security software
• 9 Cell Lithium Ion Battery (over-sized)
• 14.5" diagonal High-Definition HP BrightView LED Display (1366 x 768)
• FREE Upgrade to 500GB 7200RPM Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
• SuperMulti 8X DVD+/-R/RW with Double Layer Support
• HP TrueVision Webcam and Digital Microphone
• Wireless 802.11b/g/n Card
• Standard Keyboard
The best method sometimes is the hardest one for starter.
Post your chipsets/video card as it's important to OSX installation.
There're also many threads/guides that you should read first before asking questions.
By 5s3an in forum Installation
Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:14 AM
By nitrogen521 in forum Installation
Last Post: 11-16-2010, 04:53 AM
By ikarim in forum Installation
Last Post: 07-11-2010, 08:14 AM
By chris_61 in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-14-2010, 03:24 AM
By araghia04 in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-14-2010, 12:28 AM