Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 36
Discuss Installation help at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Originally Posted by Dj Osiris What ratvn said sounds good . You can also boot ...
  1. #21
    Moderator Array ratvn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Washington, United States
    Posts
    2,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Osiris View Post
    What ratvn said sounds good . You can also boot with -S and try NVEnabler like I mentioned above. If you have and it didn't work try using a EFI string.
    Hi, Dj Osiris.
    Thanks that you're back.
    I am assisting many members at the same times and about to get my head in pieces.
    Oh, men. You're here now so I can take a long break
    Actually I need to go to work though
    They have so many questions and I really don't want to leave them in the dark without any reply.

    Quick question for you, Dj Osiris.
    NV 8400 GS 512 MB, in SL x64 what is my best option for kexts with full QE/CI, thanks in advance.

    Best Regards,
    Last edited by ratvn; 05-15-2010 at 09:49 PM. Reason: add info


  2. #22
    Senior Professional Array Dj Osiris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    lol I can only be on for a few myself just letting a friend get a little shut eye but it's the weekend so got things to do . Have fun @work my friend. The newest NVEnabler I find works best for most Nvidia cards so try that. If not let me know my friend.
    Last edited by Dj Osiris; 05-15-2010 at 10:08 PM.

  3. #23
    Moderator Array ratvn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Washington, United States
    Posts
    2,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Osiris View Post
    lol I can only be on for a few myself just letting a friend get a little shut eye but it's the weekend so got things to do . Have fun @work my friend. The newest NVEnabler I find works best for most Nvidia cards so try that. If not let me know my friend.
    Thank you.
    Have a good time for yourself

    Thank you for the advise. I will try that NVEnabler.

    Best Regards,

  4. #24
    Senior Professional Array Dj Osiris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    NVEnabler x64 link.

  5. #25
    Moderator Array ratvn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Washington, United States
    Posts
    2,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Osiris View Post
    NVEnabler x64 link.
    Thank you very much, my friend.
    I will try it out.
    Regards,


  6. #26
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello dudes

    I really appreciate your help.

    Now im in OSx again with no video, sound and wireless driver. but this time i checked the voodoobattery manager so that I can get the battery at the topbar.. really nice

    But what is this about with an EVI string really don't know what it is : )

    Should I try the same driver as DJ Osiris linked to in the post to ratvn ?

    The only places where I can find some drivers is at kexts.com is this the right place ?

    thx for the help again !

  7. #27
    Moderator Array ratvn's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Washington, United States
    Posts
    2,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    140

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pizzajoe View Post
    Hello dudes

    I really appreciate your help.

    Now im in OSx again with no video, sound and wireless driver. but this time i checked the voodoobattery manager so that I can get the battery at the topbar.. really nice

    But what is this about with an EVI string really don't know what it is : )

    Should I try the same driver as DJ Osiris linked to in the post to ratvn ?

    The only places where I can find some drivers is at kexts.com is this the right place ?

    thx for the help again !
    Hi,
    You'r in OSX so good to hear that.
    Yes, kexts.com is the right place to find drivers.
    You can try NVEnabler as Dj Osiris suggest, and the provided link is for SL x64 as noted, so I don't know if it will work in x32.
    Regards,

  8. #28
    Senior Professional Array Dj Osiris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ratvn View Post
    the provided link is for SL x64 as noted, so I don't know if it will work in x32.
    Regards,
    Nope. You have to use x86, kexts.com should have it . As to EFI string you can use OSx86 Tools. Hope this helps

  9. #29
    Rookie Array

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    17
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj Osiris View Post
    Nope. You have to use x86, kexts.com should have it . As to EFI string you can use OSx86 Tools. Hope this helps
    LINK Is this the right one to download ? and should I install all three ?

    Fro WiFI my card is an Intel Wireless PROlink 5100 which driver/kext would you recommend for that card ??

    And how do I locate my Audio Card I just know it is a Realtec HD audio card

    Thanks again mates

  10. #30
    Senior Professional Array Dj Osiris's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    439
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0
    Rep Power
    43

    Default

    The first one, just the x86 as I mentioned above. Wireless network you may have issues because I'm not sure there is a Kext, however I'm not a 100% so there might be hope . To check Audio you can use System Profiler but give me a second and I'll upload a kext that you can try.


    EDIT: Link
    Last edited by Dj Osiris; 05-17-2010 at 10:40 AM.


 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Getting KP after installation
    By shobhitdimple in forum Kernel / Kext (Driver) Support
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2010, 09:59 PM
  2. Installation Help if possible
    By JontyC in forum Installation
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2010, 06:06 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 01:40 AM
  4. Help with installation
    By kakarot12300 in forum Installation
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-12-2009, 11:57 PM
  5. [USB Installation] Making a USB Installation Disk ?
    By jashsayani in forum Archiv (Leopard)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 01:35 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
(c) 2006-2012 Hackint0sh.org
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:43 PM.
twitter, follow us!