Discuss First steps with SL at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; ...
First steps with SL
I never used Snow Leopard and I want to start with it ASAP.
I tried to buy Snow Leopard on apple.com but I didnīt find a downloable version. So, I tried to buy it in few stores around here but I couldnīt find it. So, I downloaded a version using torrent (hazard version or something like that).
My questions are:
1. Can I install this hazard version and register the product paying in the apple store?
2. Iīm using Ubuntu 10.04, Windows Vista and Windows 7. I couldnīt find any way to create a booteable pendrive or burn the iso to DVD from these OS. Is there any way to do it or itīs possible only from a mac computer?
3. I have a Dell Mini 10v (Iīm not sure if itīs 1010, 1011 or 1012) and I have a Sony VPCW210AL/L. Do you have any experience with them? I found few possitive reviews about my Dell but I didnīt find anything about Sony.
At the moment these are my questions. If you could help me with them I will appreciate it.
1. It's better for you to post your system specs.
2. Iso files can be handled with either Win or Linux software/utility unless you've never done so.
3. If you're starting then it would be to your benefit to read post/thread regarding installation questions/issues first, so others don't have to repeat what's been said many times over.
I would go for the Mini 10v (mini 1011) for starters as it works straight out of the box. go over to my dell mini forum for a complete install guide it really is very easy to do on the dell.
Originally Posted by rcorai
By matt452 in forum Installation
Last Post: 03-15-2009, 07:23 PM
By avi_31337 in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 01-24-2009, 08:06 PM
By rbby228 in forum Free Toolchain Software (Cydia App's)
Last Post: 09-28-2008, 05:14 AM
By dukat03 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-09-2007, 01:53 AM
By amagab in forum General
Last Post: 08-11-2007, 09:21 PM