Discuss "Error Writing to Mac Disk" Transmac at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; So when trying to put the OS on my flash drive i follow this process
"Error Writing to Mac Disk" Transmac
So when trying to put the OS on my flash drive i follow this process
- Open up Trans mac
- Right Click on Flash Drive
- Go to format disc, then Format With Disc Image
- I click on the snowosx.dmg file
- Then this comes up " Ready to format E: SanDisk SanDisk Cruzer(USB1394-Disk) with a disk image file. *I click OK*
- Then " Formatting will overwrite all data on disk E: SanDisk SanDisk Cruzer(USB1394-Disk) ARE YOU SURE YOU WANT TO CONTINUE? * I click OK*
- Write after i click it, it says "Error writing to Mac disk
Help please sorry for "spamming"
Unplug your usb,
run transmac as administrator,
plug your usb in,
select tool - refresh dirve list,
format your usb with image...
thanks but that didnt work, could it be the compatiblity setting im using? Im using windows xp service pack 2, should i try upgrading to 3 or something?
Edit: actually i did work my external HD, but it still doesnt work with my flash drive, owell thanks
Update: currentlytrying to install that chamelon thing to my EXHDD to get it to boot, its not going well though.
Last edited by Bgleonard; 04-25-2010 at 09:41 AM.
well, tell me how you do it?
Originally Posted by Bgleonard
By seseberg in forum iPhone OS 3.x
Last Post: 10-17-2009, 06:21 PM
By SG1000 in forum Installation
Last Post: 10-01-2009, 07:58 PM
By diggy in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 08-18-2008, 01:14 PM
By rossi_ in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 10-25-2007, 12:26 PM
By RC_Oz in forum General
Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:43 AM