I have the new hp e9280t . I read through the thread on getting Leopard to work on the older pavilion elite and tried but cannot even get past the first white screen with the apple on it. This is using Iatkos v.7 it then reboots.
The motherboard is listed as compatible in the hardware list here are my specs.
I have a separate HD to install it too.
HP Pavilion Elite e9280t customizable Desktop PC
* • Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
* • Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-920 processor [2.66GHz, 1MB L2 + 8MB shared L3 cache]
* Motherboard Pegatron Truckee 1.04 Bois Ver. 5.22
• 8GB DDR3-1066MHz SDRAM [4 DIMMs]
* • FREE UPGRADE! 750GB 7200 rpm SATA 3Gb/s hard drive from 640GB
* • 1.8GB NVIDIA Geforce GTX 260 [2 DVI, HDMI and VGA adapters]
* • LightScribe 16X max. DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti drive
* • Wireless-N LAN card
* • 15-in-1 memory card reader, 1 USB, 1394, audio, video (for TV Tuner)
* • TV tuner, dual format ATSC-NTSC with PVR, remote
* • Integrated 7.1 channel sound with front audio ports
* • No speakers
* • HP multimedia keyboard and HP optical mouse
* • Microsoft(R) Works 9.0
* • Norton Internet Security(TM) 2010 - 15 month
* • HP Home & Home Office Store in-box envelope