Discuss Alienware m15x at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; hi, didn't find so much about this configuration. Can someone help me please?
* 512MB ...
hi, didn't find so much about this configuration. Can someone help me please?
* 512MB NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 240M1
* OPTIARC Slot-Loading Dual Layer DVD Burner (DVD+-RW, CD-RW)
* Intel® CoreTM i7 720QM 1.6GHz (2.8 GHz Turbo Mode, 6MB Cache)
* IEEE 1394a (4-pin) port
* Integrated Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 (1000 Mbps)
* 3 Hi-speed USB 2.0 ports (1 via USB 2.0 / eSATA combo port)
* 1 eSATA (via USB 2.0 / eSATA Combo Port)
* VGA, DisplayPort - Video Output
* 8-in-1 Media Card Reader
* ExpressCard Slot
* 2 Audio Out Connectors
* Audio In / Microphone Jack (retaskable for 5.1 audio)
* Two Built-In Front Speakers
* Internal High-Definition 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
* 15.6-inch WideHD+ 1600 x 900 - WLED
* Intel WiFi Link 5300 a/g/Draft-n 3x3 MIMO
* 4GB DDR32 - 1066MHz and 1333Mhz
* Calpella Ibex Peak
* 250GB3 5,400RPM
* AlienFXTM Illuminated Keyboard – Exclusive Design
* Internal Wireless Bluetooth 2.1+ Enhanced Data Rate
Had just a try with OSX GM 3.5 and MyHack, but after choosing install the m15x resetts everytime. Bios?
Thanks a lot!
Originally Posted by gmx
Hey man, i put up a post on the insanelymac forum on how I got my M17X to work with OSX. Here is the link. The only thing I haven't figured out is the effing sound.
Here is the link:
Its post 11
Last edited by Hangampalli; 02-27-2010 at 01:26 AM.
By aaron1o1 in forum Installation
Last Post: 09-04-2011, 04:23 PM
By lust_wolf in forum Installation
Last Post: 04-29-2011, 01:09 AM
By RallyX in forum Installation
Last Post: 03-21-2011, 05:42 PM
By i_max2k2 in forum Installation
Last Post: 07-12-2010, 09:17 PM
By dav.villa in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-28-2009, 07:14 AM