Unable to install acpi_smc_platformplugin issue
i tried doing this but when i type -s on the darwin prompt it loads back to the same problem and it freezes there, Im trying to install on a ASUS Laptop F8SG laptop
System Hangs on ACPI_SMC_PlatformPlugIn
* Boot your PC.
* Pressing F8 repeatedly.
* You see Darwin prompt, now type -S (Enter)
* Now, you see something lines, bla bla bla and a prompt.
* Now, type:/sbin/mount -uw / (Enter)
* rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions/AppleSMC.kext (Enter)
* rm -rf /System/Library/Extensions.mkext (Enter)
* rm -rf /System/Library/Caches/* (Enter)
* reboot (Enter)
* Pressing F8 repeatedly. (Again)
* In Darwin prompt, type -v (Enter) (this for verbose mode)