OSX 10.5.6 Installs but cannot boot - Error read disk
Dunno if this is the right place to post this. I installed Leopard onto my Pentium 4 with an existing Windows XP install and I cannot get it to boot here's what I did:
1. Used Ubuntu LiveCD gparted to create a partition for OSX
2. Formatted new partition to HFS+ and installed OSX on extended partion - Success
3. Encountered "boot0 error" so I used gparted on livecd again to make the windows partion bootable
4. Windows bootloader does not display osx so added c:\tboot="Mac OSX Leopard" to boot.ini in C:\
5. Encountered "Error read disk" when selecting Mac OSX Leopard"
I verified the partition using the Mac OSX install cd's Disk Utility and it said it was ok. Any ideas on how to fix this?
I've formatted it with Macintosh Extended Journal file system.