installing problem on intel Q6600 please help .................
i have the following system :
Q6600 2.4 Ghz
Nvidia 7900 Gt 256 MB
Sata 500 WD
Run the Disk utility and make partitioned
Operating Systems : iATKOS v5i - Mac OSx86 Leopard 10.5.5 Intel DVD
Burned it with the slowest speed.
Bootloader - PC EFI V9
X86 Patches - Decrypters - AppleDecrypt
- SMBIOS drivers - SMBIOS Enablers - AMBIOS EFI (its for desktops. EFI Air for laptops)
- Kernel - 9.2.0 Kernel ToH (should work fine I think)
- ACPI - X86 ACPI (just to be safe)
- Remove PowerManagement.kext
- Remove Thermal kexts
Drivers - select the Graphics Update plus the drivers for your card.
System - SATA - select the one for your HD
- Network - well, I would select all of them in case you change the LAN card or something.
During the installation, around few minutes after installing
"it's failed and it written like this " Could not validate the contents of the 10.5.5.Intel package"
Any suggestion of what would the error would be ?
Anything to do with Quad Core?
i have done the checksum and reburned everything but it still failed .. however i never tried burning from difference machine. i downloaded the kalyway 10.5.2 distro and i tried to install it and half way of the installation the installation failed saying the installer could not validate the contents of the java tools package...
i really run out of idea now... your help is greatly appreciated