iDeneb VMWare Installation
Here's what I've got so far:
1) Downloaded iDeneb version from mininova.
2) Configured it as Other 64-bit with an IDE hard drive and 2 processors
3) Changed to "darwin-64" in config file
4) Booted with "-v -x" flags
5) I have a color wheel right now...I'll watch it for awhile I suppose
Been watchin this color wheel for awhile now...calling it a failure
Ok this time I'm trying with one processor.
Can't even get a color wheel with one processor
Trying Free-BSD 64, no rename to Darwin-64, IDE, one processor... = can't even get to grey screen, hangs on CODE SIGNING stuff
Trying Free-BSD 64, rename to Darwin-64, IDE, one processor... = grey screen hangs
Trying Free-BSD 64, rename to Darwin-64, SCSI, one processor...