iDeneb 1.6 Lite (OSX 10.5.8) on a HP Compaq DC7700 (Intel Core 2 Duo)
I installed iDeneb 1.6 Lite on a HP Compaq DC7700. Here are the System specs:
- Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E6400
- DDR2 PC2-5300 non-ECC RAM
- Intel 965Q Express Chipset
- SATA HDD (2x)
- SATA DVD-RW
- GIGABYTE GeForce 8500 GT (nVidia) with 512 MB VRAM
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 3000 (Onboard DISABLED)
- Realtek ALC262 High Definition audio codec
- Integrated Intel 82566DM Gigabit
I installed with the following components:
- Voodoo HDA
- ICHx fixed
- Intel 82566 Series
- NVdarwin 512MB
The actually problem is, that attached USB Mouse and Keyboard are not working all the time. The mouse is a microsoft explorer 3.0. If the mouse is activated the lower part of the mouse is shining red.
Sometimes the USB mouse/keyboard is working (every two reboots), sometimes not. When choosing the VoodooPS2 Controller driver during the installation PS2 mouse/keyboards are working well. But the same problems are with USB mouse/keyboards. When the USB mouse/keyboard is not working usb flash drives are working well. They are working too, when USB mouse/keyboards are working too.
Can anyone please help me?