Dell Studio 1735
Hi I have a Dell Studio 1735 that I am trying to install Leopard on using iatkos v7. The installation goes fine, but on restart I get a blue screen then a black screen. The startup music plays but it just shows the black screen. I have tried installing no VGA drivers, GMA950, GMAX3100, and with or without the EFI String. My hardware is:
CPUIntel Core 2 Duo
· CPU: Intel Core2 Duo CPU T9300 @ 2.50GHz
· Graphics: ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
· Lan Card: Broadcom BCM5784M
· Wifi card: broadcom 4322
· Finger print: Authentec AES2810
· Audio Driver: IDT 92HD73C1
· Ir Receiver: ITE IT8512
· Card Reader: Ricoh R5C833
Thank you for any help,
It sounds like video related problem.
You could try to delete/move those video kext out of system.
Yours is ATI? Why are GMA950/3100? EFI string?