Change Leopard Product Key?
Using iDeneb v1.3 10.5.5 I have a solid system using the following hardware...
1. Motherboard: GA-EP43-DS3L
2. Intel 8400 3.0 but easy to OC
3. RAM 4GB 800 DDR2 x 2 but upgradeable to DDR2 1200
4. WD Black 1TB SATA for XP and storage plus a WD 500GB (from old XP) for OS X and storage
5. LG SATA DVD Writer
6. Nvidia GeForce 9500 GT (this proved to be a problem child)
Was so pleased with the install went out a bought a Samsung 24 LCD... looking real good.
Yesterday using the upgrade kit iDeneb I now have 10.5.6 still solid with only a problem with Time Machine not working but found the simple fix with a little searching.
Finally my question! Although I have given more than a little thought to doing a Boot 132 method install, let’s face it when everything is working it is real hard to break it and start over. So the question is there anyway to change the Leopard Software Key to match the store bought version that I am ordering?
In the Windows I would say, “Hey how is it again that I change the Product Key?”
TIA as they say....