Benq Joybook R55 - help please!!!!
I have BENQ Joybook R55 with:
- Intel Centrino Duo ( Core Duo ) T2050 code name Yonah, 1.6GHz
- Socket 479 mPGA
- instructions MMX, SSE, SSE2, SSE3
- Thread 1 - APIC ID 1
- motherboard: Joybook R55, chipset model i945PM
- southbridge: Intel 82801GHM (ICH7-M/U)
- BIOS Note BIOS Version Q5.02
- RAM: 2GHz, DDR2, 266Hz, 333 MHz
- video: nVidia GeForce Go 7400 - 128MB/256MB
- HDD: Fujitsu 80GB, SATA
- partition on HDD:sistem+ 3 - 2for Win7, 1 for Mac OS X
- DVD Writer PHILIPS, ATA
- Audio: Conexant High Definition SmartAudio HD2
- Operating systems: Win 7 32bit, Mac OS X
I use iDeneb v1.4 10.5.6
Installation ok, no errors.
dual boot with EasyBCD
The problem is: If I boot from easyBCD to NST Mac OSX, freeze and reboot request with this message:
[panic (cpu 0 caller 0x00434A1F): Unable to find driver for this platform:\"ACPI\".\n"SorceCache/xnu/xnu-1228.9.59/iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1407]
If I boot from DVD, after Darwin start, if I use the command: "boot: rd=disk0s5", \mac OS X start, enetr to Chameleon and it`s possible to choose win and Mac, I choose Mac, working but with no sound, network. Work good: graphic, keyboard, touchpad, bluetooth.
What should I do to work without DVD and boot normaly from first bootloader, using easyBCD.
Any suggestion? I try most of solution provided by forums, but...
It is possible to add devices after installation?
Many thanks in advance.