What's wrong with that ?
1. Insert the Kalyway 10.5.2 disk into your external DVD drive, and plug it into your AA1
2. Start your AA1, and press F12 when prompted to choose a boot device, select your DVD drive
3. When prompted to hit a key to boot from CD/DVD, hit a key.... you'll see a ton of text scroll up the screen - just sit tight
4. You'll next be presented with your language select screen. I imagine you want English, so just hit enter! It'll then sit doing 'Preparing Installation' for a while.
5. When you get the 'Welcome' screen, don't hit continue straight away! Move your point to the 'Utilities' menu, and select 'Disk Utility'.
6. When the Disk Utility application has loaded, click your main drive in the left hand pane (probably the very top entryis your HDD manufacturer's name')
7. Click 'Partition' on the right hand pane.
8. Under 'Volume Scheme', click '1 partition'. ( this varies on your desire on how many partition you want )
If you already have a prepared partition you can Goto > Disk Utility > choose selected partion > choose erase > use MAC OS extended Journaled
9. Give your disk a nice name.
10. Click 'Apply'
11. Wait for it to do it's thing, then select 'Quit Disk Utility' from the 'Disk Utility' menu.
12. You'll now be taken back to the installer welcome page. Click 'Continue'.
13. Click 'Agree' when the legalese blurb pops up.
14. Choose a destination drive - obviously the one you just partitioned! Click 'Continue'.
15. Click 'Customize'.
16. Completely uncheck 'Language Translations'.
17. Expand 'Kernels' and select ONLY 'kernel_9.2speedstep'
18. Expand 'Graphics_Drivers', expand 'Intel_GMA' and select ONLY 'GMA950'
19. Completely uncheck 'Audio_Drivers'.
20. Expand 'Networks_Drivers'. and select ONLY 'RTL1000'.
21. Completely uncheck 'Mobo_Chipsets'.
22. Completely uncheck 'Thirds_Applications'. ( I choose some applications which I have used before but if you are a 1st time Mac user need you need uncheck this area )
23. completely uncheck 'Patches'.
24. Click 'Done'
25. Click 'Install' and go and make yourself a cup of tea! ( nice one Paul :lol!: )
26. :!: The install will now take place, if you want to speed it up, you can 'Skip' the installation DVD check.
28. When the 'Install Succeeded' screen appears, eject the install DVD and hit 'Restart'.
29. OS will now start up for the first time, and take you through the setup wizard.