Discuss Newbie here.... at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; I'm interested in making a hackint0sh out of my laptop. Is the hardware compatible?
I'm interested in making a hackint0sh out of my laptop. Is the hardware compatible?
* Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T5800 with 800MHz frontside bus, 2MB L2 cache and 2.0 GHz processor speed
* 3 GB PC6400 DDR2 800 MHz SDRAM
* 250 GB SATA HDD (5400 rpm)
* DVD-RW/CD drive
* harman/kardon® stereo speakers
* 15.4″ WXGA high definition LCD widescreen display with TruBrite® Technology
* Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD with up to 128MB-1294MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
* Built-in wireless LAN Intel® Wi-Fi Link 5100AGN (802.11a/g/n)
* Generic PS/2 keyboard
* Chicony USB 2.0 Camera
* Ricoh SD/MMC/xD reader
* Intel GM45 Chipset
* Intel GMA 4500MHD (integrated) Graphics
Toshiba A305-S6872 Laptop reviews - CNET Reviews
Toshiba Satellite A305-S6872JaypeeOnline // Blogging News & Reviews
I'm new here so if i'm posting in the wrong thread or doing something blatantly wrong don't get to mad at me.
Looks great try with iPC or ideneb, maybe you wont get QE/CI with that video tho :/
HP Pavilion Elite m9250f
Snow Leopard 10.6.6, Asus IPIBL-LB MOD BIOS, Intel Quad Core Q6600, 4GB RAM (800mhz), 2x500GB, nVidia 8600GT (Works), ALC888S (Works), Wireless RT73 (Works), LAN (Works) - How to Install
- Hardware Combos
- FAQ by TJ2K7 Macbook Pro 13" iPhone 4
Follow meh: @icchansan If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here
Yes, that looks like a Toshiba laptop.
The built-in graphic gma 4500MHD is not supported though.
May be that will change in the future.
** If you just want to support hackint0sh.org with a donation click here **
By Jetmech421 in forum iPhone 3G
Last Post: 11-13-2010, 09:22 AM
By sromer0619 in forum iOS 4.x (iPhone OS 4.x)
Last Post: 09-27-2010, 09:31 PM
By randy1234 in forum Distributions
Last Post: 07-02-2009, 03:40 PM
By mvk in forum AppleTV 1
Last Post: 01-25-2009, 05:48 PM
By iphone888 in forum General
Last Post: 11-20-2007, 06:09 PM