Discuss My failed installation at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; Ok, so, lets get started. I already tried to install iATKOS v5i on my computer ...
My failed installation
Ok, so, lets get started. I already tried to install iATKOS v5i on my computer and it was sucessfully, I patched my BIOS with v1903 and it installed and runned ok.
Now, I wanted to install iATKOS v7 and I followed this tutorial, patched my BIOS with v2001 by Jizzi that I found on this tutorial and tried to install iATKOS v7.
I've created a partition with Windows Partition Manager, with 14GB and formatted as FAT32, the installation process was nice, but, when it boots:
1. If SATA mode is selected to IDE after install the boot goes ok, but the screen goes black and a music stays playing on the background.
2. If SATA mode stays selected to AHCI after installing, I select MACOSX partition on Chamaleon and about 10 seconds while the loading ball is rotating (understand me ok?), appears a "blocked" icon upper to the Apple Logo.
Now, lets get started with the other problems:
Installing iATKOS broken my partition letters, translating, my C: partition was turned into D: and my D: partition was turned into C:, what this means?
Windows Bootloader cant find \windows\system32\winload.exe because the default MBR is set to C: but now the partition is D:.
Luckly, I'm very curious and I found "diskpart" on WINDOWS CMD (not the windows DVD one) and I repaired my MBR and booted with Windows 7.
Ok so, resuming, I want to know If i can install iATKOS v7 with v2001 BIOS on my P5Q-E, or I have to do other things.
Thank you for the attention and help.
● Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4GHz ●
● 4GB DDR2 800MHz Markvision ●
● Asus P5Q-E ●
● ATi Radeon HD4850 512MB GDDR3/GDDR5 ●
● 250GB SATA-II Western Digital ●
● Windows 7 Ultimate B:7600 64-Bit ●
By ISpitNapalm in forum Installation
Last Post: 03-30-2011, 08:10 PM
By ndgiang84 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 02-11-2010, 09:18 PM
By compora19 in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-22-2009, 09:22 AM
By Bracksta86 in forum Installation
Last Post: 06-17-2009, 06:21 AM
By zer0cool in forum Installation
Last Post: 02-21-2009, 02:31 PM