Discuss Leo4all hangs after install at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; ...
Leo4all hangs after install
Yesterday I attempted to install Leo4allv3. The install cd wouldn't boot in normal startup mode or using -v or -x. Eventually I got it to boot using CPUS=1 -V. Leo4all booted, I created the partition then let it install with the default settings.
After reboot my new Leo4all install hangs at:
ioapic: version 0x20 vectors 64:87
So, I tried booting using -v and -x without any success.
I then tried using CPUS=1 -V and this time it booted further but hung up and just repeatedly said:
still waiting for root device
I then attempted to reinstalling using the vanilla kernal and some of the other drivers included with Leo4all but got the same exact results.
Does anyone know how I can get Leo4all working?
Here is my specs:
* Acer Travelmate 4674 WLMI
* Intel® Core™ Duo processor T2500 (2MB L2 cache, 2.0GHz, 667MHz FSB)
* 2048MB Memory (2GB (1/1) DDR2 533 SDRAM)
* Serial ATA HDD 120 GB (5400RPM)
* modular Super-Multi drive (DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD-RAM)
* Acer GridVista™ (128MB, 15.4" screen, 1280*800)
* ATI Mobility™ Radeon® X1400 with 512 MB of HyperMemory™
* V.92 modem
* LAN (Broadcom Corporation NetXtreme BCM5705_2 Gigabit Ethernet (rev 03))
* WLAN (Intel® PRO/Wireless 3945ABG)
* four USB 2.0
* IEEE 1394
* external display (VGA) port
* 5-in-1 card (MultiMediaCard, Secure Digital card, Memory Stick, Memory Stick PRO or xD-Picture Card)
By Joemost in forum Using Leopard
Last Post: 06-15-2010, 09:51 AM
By X_FiLeS in forum Installation
Last Post: 03-17-2009, 03:57 PM
By apollohollister in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:52 PM
By ramoz in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 07-23-2008, 01:03 PM
By mikeyjm26 in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 07-08-2008, 01:45 PM