Discuss ipc osx86 on gateway mt6220b at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; ...
ipc osx86 on gateway mt6220b
i am looking for some help on installing OSX86 on a gateway laptop, i have previously installed this on a dell inspiron 1525.
The version that i have been trying is "ipc osx86 10.5.6 universal ppf5 (final)"
The laptop loads into this fine and i have formated the disk to the correct format. When selecting the custom options i have selected the ones i have used previously for the dell install as i could not find any set up for this laptop. After install the laptop can now load (ish) without the cd but will just hang on a light blue screen, i have tried shutting the sceen etc but can get past that screen. any help would be much appreciated as i still quite new. the specs are
- Intel® Celeron® M430 1.73GHz Processor
- 1GB DDR2 Memory, 80GB SATA Hard Drive
- 15.4-inch Ultrabright TFT Display with 1280x800 resolution
- Built in Dual Layer DVD Rewriter Drive
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 950
- Up to 224MB Shared Video Memory
- Built in Sound with internal speakers
- 56K Modem and 10/100 Lan
- 54g Integrated 802.11 b/g Wireless Lan
- 4x USB Ports, S-Video & Firewire Ports
- 6 in 1 Card Reader and PCMCIA Slot
- Includes 6-cell Lithium-ion Battery and AC Adapter
Thanks in advance
By mysybet in forum Installation
Last Post: 02-09-2010, 01:59 AM
By elvis1 in forum Installation
Last Post: 07-20-2009, 02:04 AM
By rsakuma in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 01-11-2008, 10:54 AM