Discuss Intel D945GCLF2 Boot from DVD but "Cannot install Mac OS X" at the Installation - Hackint0sh.org; I'm trying to install Leopard on my D945GCLF2 from both 10.5.7 and 10.5 retail dvds ...
Intel D945GCLF2 Boot from DVD but "Cannot install Mac OS X"
I'm trying to install Leopard on my D945GCLF2 from both 10.5.7 and 10.5 retail dvds (full install) using the intel d945gclf2 specfic boot-132 iso (as MANY have done before me). I have no problems booting off either Leopard DVD and even accessing disk utility, etc... But once I select my language for the install and the computer attempts to begin I get an error window saying "Mac OS X cannot be installed on this computer." The install log shows several "Error: 35" and a few phrases such as:
- unable to determine UUID for host
- Folder Manager is being asked to create a folder (cach) while running as uid 0
- Folder Manager is being asked to create a folder (asav) while running as uid 0
- Installation checks failed.
- Installation check failures: This software cannot be installed on this computer.
• my GUID HD is already prepared
• I am running my slim sata dvd-rw drive connected with a 50-pin to USB adapter until my standard SATA adapter arrives. Could the USB connection be the problem?
• BIOS is full default (as almost everyone else reports using during install)
Anyone? It seems strange that everyone else passes the installation checks!
just looked on apple.com and saw that 10.5 requires 1 gig of ram, i only have 512. Can anyone confirm that the installer will really deny the system? Is this an absolute requirement programmed into the installer or just a guideline?
By ElliottG in forum Installation
Last Post: 09-25-2010, 05:58 AM
By jashsayani in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 05-06-2008, 01:56 PM
By max9241 in forum iPhone "2G" (Rev. 1)
Last Post: 11-11-2007, 05:12 PM
By ki_ in forum Archiv (Leopard)
Last Post: 07-18-2007, 04:34 AM